Warranty Conditions of Einhell
In addition to the statutory warranty claim, Einhell grants the end customer a manufacturer's warranty of 24 months on appliances and 6 months on batteries from the date of the proof of purchase on all technical defects for which Einhell is responsible. If the products are registered online up to 30 days after the date of purchase, Einhell extends these warranties to 3 years for appliances and 3 years for Power X-Change batteries as well as 10 years for the motor in the case of a PurePOWER Brushless appliance. The latter warranty covers only defects in the motor of the manufacturer mentioned below which are due to a material or manufacturing defect and is limited to the repair of such defects or the replacement of the motor at our discretion.
Warranty claims must be made before expiry of the warranty period within two weeks after defect detection. After repair or replacement of the unit, neither an extension of the warranty period nor a new warranty period for the unit or spare parts will be initiated. This also applies if an on-site service is used.
Einhell products sent in without a type plate or proof of purchase cannot be considered, nor can 2nd choice products from Einhell factory sales. Resold Einhell products via third-party suppliers or private individuals are excluded from the warranty claim.
There is no warranty claim in the following cases
- Improper use, storage, use of unsuitable operating materials.
- Wear* and consequential damage (also to the motor) due to lack of maintenance, care, lubricants
- Damage to the unit due to wear and tear that is unusual or normal in use.
- Damage to the engine caused by non-observance of the installation instructions.
- In the case of Einhell Classic or Expert products used for commercial, manual or professional purposes (exception: Professional units may be used for this purpose)
*Batteries and battery packs are subject to natural wear and are designed for a limited number of cycles. The wear and tear is negatively influenced in particular by the loads and charging speeds demanded, but also by exposure to heat, cold, vibration and shocks.
For our detailed warranty conditions, please refer to the user manual of your device.
Do you have questions?
The service hotline of our partner iSC GmbH will be glad to assist you.
Monday till Friday
8 am to 6 pm