Conditions of participation for 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
The "30 Day Money-Back Guarantee for Power X-Change Equipment" campaign (hereinafter "campaign") is organised by Einhell Germany AG, Wiesenweg 22, 94405 Landau/Isar, Germany (hereinafter "Einhell"). The following conditions of participation govern the legal requirements to participate in the campaign.
§ 1 Implementation of the Campaign
To qualify for the guarantee, the participant shall fulfil the following conditions:
(1) the participant must have registered at www.einhell.de within a time frame of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase of the equipment.
(2) the participant must register the equipment to which the campaign applies with all its components. In addition, the purchase date, the name of the dealer and the reasons why a claim is being made with respect to the campaign must also be specified here.
(3) the participant must give details of his / her address, to which the crossed check is to be sent.
(4) the participant must download the shipping document, properly package the campaign item with all its components and the corresponding proof of purchase, before shipping the equipment to the following address: iSC GmbH, Eschenstraße 6, 94405 Landau/Isar, Germany.
(5) The costs for the return shipment have to be pre-financed by you and will berefunded at a flat rate of 15,00 EUR by Einhell.
§ 2 Campaign Items, Eligibility and Duration of the Campaign
(1) the campaign applies to the whole equipment of Power X-Change articles newly purchased by the participant ("campaign items"), insofar as it is intended for the German market.
(2) purchases of ex-display items or equipment already purchased in a used condition are excluded from participation. Similarly excluded are campaign items that are defective or unusable, including soiled and damaged equipment. Campaign items that are subject to financing arrangements are also excluded. If promotional articles are purchased at a reduced price in connection with the purchase of other Power X-Change articles (for example in promotional/special offers), all articles contained herein must be returned completely.
(3) Elegible participants are persons older than 18 years resident in Germany or Austria. Wholesalers and retailers – even acting on behalf of end user communities – are also excluded from participation. Likewise, the campaign may not be used for commercial purposes. Each person and each household may only participate in the campaign to a limited extent, which includes a maximum of 3 claims for campaign items per person and 5 claims for campaign items per household per calendar year.
(4) the campaign is valid until 31st December 2023. Einhell retains the right, if circumstances so dictate, to postpone, amend, renew or prematurely terminate the campaign. Einhell cannot be held liable for any of these cases.
§ 3 Scope and Reimbursement of the Power X-Change 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
(1) For valid claims against the guarantee, the participant shall be reimbursed the purchase price (inclusive of VAT) shown on the proof of purchase for each returned piece of equipment or equipment part covered by the guarantee. If the proof of purchase does not show an individual price for the returned piece of equipment or equipment part, the reimbursement amount in cases of doubt shall be determined according to the manufacturer's recommended retail price (RRP) for the respective piece of equipment or equipment part.
(2) costs which the participant may have incurred for the delivery of the campaign item to him / her (e.g. shipping charges) will not be reimbursed.
(3) payment of the purchase price will be by remittance of a crossed cheque to the address provided by the participant. Payment in cash is excluded. The refund amount is not negotiable, exchangeable or transferrable.
(4) If the participant returns the equipment covered by the campaign in a non-functioning condition, Einhell is entitled to reduce the warranty coverage by the value of the damage.
§ 4 Exclusion from the Campaign
(1) Einhell is entitled to exclude participants from the campaign if they violate the conditions of participation, give false personal information, use dishonest means, and / or attempt to participate in the campaign more often than permitted by these campaign conditions.
(2) If there is a reason for exclusion, Einhell shall be entitled - even retrospectively - to refuse payments and to reclaim amounts already paid or to demand compensation for the value.
§ 5 Data Protection
(1) Einhell always follows the requirements of data protection legislation when collecting, processing and using participants' personal data.
(2) by participating in the campaign, the participant gives his / her consent for his / her personal data to be stored and used by Einhell in order to administer the campaign (in particular for the registration of the participant and for the processing of a claim under the campaign). If applicable, this consent also includes forwarding of the personal data to any partners, particularly DHL or the in-house service organisation iSC GmbH, Eschenstraße 6, 94405 Landau/Isar for the purpose of settlement of any claim under the campaign. The participant is entitled to withdraw this consent at any time during the course of the campaign by sending an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line "100% satisfaction guarantee for Power X-Change equipment". In doing so, he / she withdraws from the possibility of participating in the campaign.
§ 6 Other Provisions
(1) Einhell reserves the right to prematurely terminate the campaign or to alter the conditions for participation. This applies in particular to cases of force majeure and in cases where the proper implementation of the campaign cannot be guaranteed on technical or legal grounds.
(2) should any provision of these terms and conditions of the campaign become wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. An ineffective provision shall be replaced by one which is legally enforceable, and most closely matches the content and intent of the ineffective provision. The same applies to any loopholes which may become apparent.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to these terms and conditions. The organisers' decision is final.
Do you have questions?
The service hotline of our partner iSC GmbH will be glad to assist you.
Monday till Friday
8 am to 6 pm