- Top demolition performance by 50 J single impact power
- Robust SDS-hex tool chuck for fast tool change
- Low-vibration operations by vibration-cushioned main handle
- 180°-horizontal / 360°-vertical adjustable additional handle
- Automatically switching off carbon brushes prevent malfunctions
- Soft start for safe operation
- Robust, durable construction for strong long-term operations
- Robust 4 m rubber cable for maximum mobility
- Ready for immediate work thanks to the pointed & flat chisel
- Incl. machinery towel for easy cleaning of the unit
- Supplied in a practical transport and storage trolley
Facts, figures and information for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 50: here you will find detailed technical data, as well as specific information on dimensions, weight and packaging of this Einhell product.
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Impact rate||1800 min^-1|
|Impact power||50 J|
|Power cord||400 cm | H07RN-F|
|Tool holder||SDS-HEX 30 mm|
|Gross weight single packaging||27.63 kg|
|Product weight||18.37 kg|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 50.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
The Einhell satisfaction guarantee: buy and test without any risk!
We are convinced of the quality of our products - that is why we are able to offer you a 30-day money-back guarantee. No ifs and buts!
Extend the guarantee period of your Einhell tool or Power X-Change battery - it is simple and free!
To extend the warranty on your new Einhell product, you only need to register online within 30 days of purchase.
Register now easily, quickly and for free, and enjoy a full 36-month warranty on your Einhell device or 24-month warranty on your Power X-Change battery. Print out your warranty certificate today!
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Demolition Hammer TE-DH 50?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.