- For making accurate cuts or channels in masonry or similar
- Easy and safe operation thanks to large handle
- Dust reduced working when using a dust extractor
- Easy removable dust extractor due to bayonet lock
- Safe operation thanks to softstart and drag cutting
- Spindle lock for easy tool change
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the cutting depth
- Overload cut-out for a long service life
- Incl. 2 diamond cutting disks for instant project start
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Wall Liner TC-MA 1300 here:
|Cutting disc diameter||125 mm|
|Groove depth max.||30 mm|
|Groove width max.||26 mm|
|Idle speed max.||9000 min^-1|
|Power cable length||3 m|
|Product weight||4.31 Kg|
|Suction connection diameter||37 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Wall Liner TC-MA 1300.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.
Are you looking for spare parts or a suitable accessory for Wall Liner TC-MA 1300?
Our service partner iSC offers an extensive range of spare parts and accessories both for current and older Einhell products. Visit the Einhell Service Shop now and find the parts you are looking for.